ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition
This highly interactive two-day training course is designed to transition existing registered auditors and auditors of 14001 certified businesses to the new ISO 14001:2015 international standard.
Who Should Attend?
This course is essential if you are
- An existing certified first, second or third party environmental management systems auditor
- A first, second or third party environmental management systems auditor wishing to keep their auditing skills and techniques up to date
- A first, second or third party environmental management systems auditor wanting to learn about ISO 14001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you
- A second or third party auditor working for an organisation that is certified to ISO 14001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard
The key learning objective of this course is to equip delegates with the enhanced skills and knowledge required to audit against an ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system.
- The structure of a generic management system based on Annex SL Appendix 2 and the implications of this from an audit perspective
- The requirements for understanding the organisation and its context and how they may be audited
- The new and enhanced requirements for leadership and how they may be audited
- The requirements for determining and addressing risks and opportunities and how they may be audited.
- The enhanced requirements concerning the process approach and how they may be audited
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 14001:2015
- Understanding the new requirements of taking a Life Cycle Perspective in ISO 14001:2015 and an introduction to environmental thinking when applying a Life Cycle Approach
What are the Benefits?
This course offers the most effective way to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to audit against the revised standard. Delegates will also find the interactive nature of the course; it’s challenging content and extensive use of team-based exercises, stimulating and surprisingly enjoyable.
Offering better value for money, they can be designed to closely match your specific requirements.
Style of Delivery and Course Leaders
Our course leaders have unrivalled environmental management systems design and improvement experience. They are qualified and experienced auditors with extensive practical management experience across a wide range of sectors including manufacturing, finance, pharmaceuticals, local and national government. We have extensive experience working across cultural boundaries, through our work in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas.
Delegates successfully completing the course will be awarded an IRCA accredited certificate (A17950, A17951).