ISO 9001:2015 Organizational Transition
The purpose of this 1 day course is to provide you with information on and interpretation of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Attendees will gain an introduction to the changes and how these affect their organisation’s quality management system. The course will also explore the implementation timeframe and impact on current certifications.
1 Day, 09.00 – 17.00
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for people who need to implement the changes to their management system but already have experience of quality management and the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
This course is suitable for (but not limited to);
- Senior management
- Management representatives
- Those responsible for transition of an organisation’s QMS to meet the new requirements
- ISO 9001 auditors and quality practitioners
- Operations personnel
- Trainers & consultants
- Identify the changes in the revision and how these could affect their organisation’s quality management system
- Understand how the changes can be addressed back at the workplace
- Use the course material to plan for transition to the new standard
- Overview of the key changes to ISO 9001:2015
- High level structure – an explanation of how Annex SL affects quality management systems and the impact of “the high level structure”
- In depth review of each of the new sections and an interpretation of the requirements of each clause
Offering better value for money, they can be designed to closely match your specific requirements.
Style of Delivery and Course Leaders
Our course tutors are approved training providers. They are qualified and experienced with extensive practical knowledge across a wide range of Commercial, Institutional and Industrial sectors.
Delegates attending the workshop will be awarded an SAI Global certificate of attendance.